We are excited to be a part of your celebrations! Whether you need a special cake, cupcakes for a crowd, or appetizers before the big event, we want to help in bringing your vision to life.
Weddings and more!
We'll work with you to create the perfect custom order!
Our Basic cake flavors include:
Vanilla Brown Butter
Chocolate (milk, white, or dark)
All buttercream flavors can be either Swiss Meringue or American Buttercream
Vanilla Pastry Cream
Caramel (salted or traditional)
Our Favorite Combinations
Vanilla Brown Butter Cake with Salted Caramel Filling and Butterscotch Buttercream
Chocolate Decadence with Chocolate Ganache and White Chocolate Buttercream
Brightly Lemon with Blueberry Filling and Wedding White Buttercream
Coconut Cake with Raspberry Filling and Vanilla Almond Buttercream
Additional Custom Flavors are available
A filling is not required, and is optional in a cake
Let's be real, it's cake so it isn't really cake rules more like a care and feeding guide with added bonus information.
1. We know that pop up events happen and we do our best to accommodate them. If possible we would really love to have at least 48 hours notice on a cake. We LOVE it, I mean hearts and flowers kind of love, when we can get even more notice. We usually have dessert options in the case and may be able to accommodate you with individual desserts or case cakes but giving us notice gets you the cake you want at your celebration.
2. Inspiration vs Reality. Here's the thing. We love cake. We love beautiful cake. We also don't do just cake. For larger events and weddings we're happy to go all out BUT those cakes get a LOT more time and a LOT more materials. They come with an additional cost. We love Food Network but they cut out WAYYY more than you realize to fit their amazing cake into a 15 minute segment. What we love to do are classic cakes for birthdays, un-birthdays, celebrations (including surviving Monday, finding the perfect skis and remembering your sunscreen for your hike) and events with simple decor. For anything else, let's talk via email or on the phone, please!
3. Here's the deal. We completely get the draw of the mountain, the river, the hiking trails, the downtown area, and of course the need to run errands - but PLEASE make us your last stop. We chill cakes for transport but we don't want them to hang out in the car. Pretend they are like your beloved pet and they don't like being in the car by themselves. If you are going a distance, let us know when you order and we'll do our best to prepare your cake or desserts for safe travels.
4. So you've picked up your cake and are headed home. You've put it in a flat spot in your vehicle (On the floor, in the boot, in the back of the SUV for example), right? Don't have the heater running and pointed at the box, right? Don't plan on revving the engine and beating the classic vet off the line in town, right? While there are some awesome curves to take in the area let's plan on driving like your Dad is in the front passenger seat and you are getting ready to take your first driving test please?
5. Ready to eat cake? If you are serving the same day it can hang out at room temperature until you serve it. The thing is, we use real butter, fresh fruit, scratch made curds and no preservatives - so if the party isn't until later, please make room in the fridge (or at least in the cooler with a couple of ice packs on the sides of the cake box). We recommend larger serving sizes so if you have leftovers, cut the cake into the pieces you'll want to grab next and wrap in plastic wrap or pop into an airtight container for the fridge. Need longer storage (or want a better hiding place so the teenager doesn't snag the leftovers?), double wrap in plastic and freeze or wrap in plastic then put in an airtight container in the freezer.
6. Not sure what's best for your situation, please ask! We're happy to answer questions, take requests and do whatever we can for your cake to be at it's best!